- 2013 La Cetto. Cenin BlancBaja. Mexico289,-Neutral on the nose, with hints of melon and peach, this Chenin from France is flabby and struggling to stay afloat. Lightly oxidized, yeasty flavors of melon finish and apricot with barely a pulse. A well-balanced wine.
- 2012 Riesling - BoeckelAlsace - France389,-Herbal and citrussy with a touch of spice. Fresh and focussed with apple acidity and lemon and excellent underlying minerality. Perfect match with seafood and fish dishes.
- 2010 Sauvignon BlancVavasour MarlboroughNew Zealand359,-Vavasour Sauvignon Blanc flaunts tropical fruits and a powerful bouquet of fresh herbs layered with bright citrus and ripe stone fruit. The wine is crisp, elegant and balanced with a distinctive mineral note.
- 2012 ChardonnaySanta Alicia - Chile289,-Made from ripen grapes. A fresh and fruity acid. Nuances of pear, honey and hazelnut. A delicate wine with a great aftertaste.
- 2012 Gumpoldskirchner.Tradition WeingutJohanneshof ReinischChardonnay - Austria499,-Fresh and playful with a tender prickling on the tip of the tongue. Charming Austrian wine that demonstrates the creativity of Central Europe.